Where do you see yourself in five years?
Why should I hire you?
Tell me about the worst boss you ever had.
Are you nice?
If it’s been some time since your last job interview, you may be surprised at just how baffling the questions have become. Seemingly designed to trip up the applicant, this modern-day minefield requires a great deal of advance preparation.
Would you know how to respond?
At Monster.com, see the list of some of today’s most notorious candidate-weeding queries:
– How long do you anticipate being in this job, or with our organization?
– Do you believe that success depends more on what you know than on whom you know?
– How do you perform under stress?
– Do you keep current in your field? How?
– Do you have any role models? If so, who are they, and why are they role models?
Fortunately, One Life at a Time offers “Behavioral Interview Questions”, a free workshop designed to successfully guide you through this potential roadblock to your future career advancement.
Practice sessions are part of the program.
Ready to sign up? Space is limited.
The next class will be held February 21, 1:00-2:30pm at our Braintree facility, 400 Washington St., Suite 308.
Call (781) 681-7003 to reserve your spot.